Skip to main content

Search Results


    Filter by

    Area of City:
    • (1)
    • (1)
    Family Hubs:
    • (1)
    • (1)
    Postal Location:
    • (1)
    • (1)

    Carers Allowance

    Carer's Allowance is a taxable benefit to help people who look after someone who is disabled. You do not have to be related to, or live with, the person that you care for. There are several ways of making a claim for Carers Allowance -…

    Direct Payments

    A direct payment is the sum of money that Coventry City Council will pay directly to you, so you can buy and arrange your own care and support, instead of the Council arranging it for you. Direct payments are part of the Government's Personalisation agenda,…
    PO Box 15-Council HouseEarls StreetCity CentreCoventryCV1 5RR
    024 7683 3362

    Disability Grants

    Do you have a disability ? Are you a parent or carer of a disabled child or adult ? If, so use the Disability Grants website to save you time finding information on what help could be available to you. Charities and Trusts provide funding…

    Family Fund

    Family Fund can help with grants for families of disabled children for specific items relating to their child's needs. We are the UK’s largest provider of grants to low-income families raising disabled and seriously ill children and young people. We help ease the additional pressures…
    0190 4550 055

    Financial help for disabled students

    As a higher education student living in England, you can apply for a Disabled Students’ Allowance (DSA) if you have a: disability long-term health condition mental health condition specific learning difficulty such as dyslexia See the website for more details  


    KIDS is a charity which, in its 40 years, has pioneered a number of approaches and programmes for disabled children and young people. These include Home Learning (Portage), Parent Partnerships, Adventure Playgrounds and the inclusion of disabled children in mainstream settings. KIDS wishes to build on…
    0121 355 2707

    Penderels Trust

    Penderels Trust works in partnership with Coventry City Council to support adults and children who receive a direct payment in the county to get the most out of their care money and to achieve their goals.  Our support includes: Support when recruiting a personal assistant…
    Penderels Trust, Resource House 1aBrandon LaneCoventryCV3 3GU
    024 7651 1611

    Personal Independence Payment ( PIP)

    What is PIP? PIP helps towards some of the extra costs arising from a long term ill-health condition or disability and is based on how a person's condition affects them,not the condition they have.It is not means-tested or subject to tax and it is payable…

    Prader-Willi Syndrome Association

    We are a registered charity (no. 284583), and the only organisation in the UK which is dedicated to supporting people with Prader-Willi syndrome (PWS),their families, carers, and the professionals who work with them.  What is PWS?Prader-Willi syndrome is a complex genetic disorder, which is present…
    01332 365676

    SOS! SEN

    Advice and information for parents/carers of children with SEN  What we do : 4 walk in advice centres FREE helpline Workshops on SEN topics to empower parents Document check and 1:1 service Website with information sheets
    020 8538 3731
    Back to top