Pop along to one of these creative outdoor play sessions for pre- schoolers and toddlers!
Wildlings outdoor play | outdoor playgroup in Finham
Run by a qualified teacher with over 27 years of experience working with young children.
The session is completely outdoors so please come prepared for the weather as it will only be cancelled in extreme weather situations. A spare change of clothes is advisable and a towel as there will be a lot of water play during the sessions.
Toilets are available and baby changing facilities are also on site.
Car parking is available at the front and rear of the church. Wildlings are situated at the rear of the church on the grass area. Fiona will be there to meet you.
Feel free to take lots of pictures of your children enjoying their time at Wildlings but please do not upload any images of other children to any social media platforms without permission.
- Wildlings is committed to ensuring sessions are fully adherent to changing Covid-19 policies and procedures. They have put a number of things in place to ensure our play areas are covid safe.
- There will be a limited amount of bookable spaces available. You will need to book your play date ahead online. No walk ins on the day will be permitted.
- The team will provide running water and hand sanitiser for hand washing, please ensure you make use of these facilities as appropriate.
- There is plenty of space within our play area and although restrictions have been lifted we still need to remain vigilant, so please be respectful of others and keep distance where appropriate. Wildlings asks that you do not attend your session if you or your child are unwell, display symptoms or test positive for Covid-19.
- Parents are required to stay for the complete session and will be responsible for their children at all times.