Reach is a service for children and young people living in Coventry and Warwickshire age 5 to 18 who are finding life difficult.
Reach is a community based service delivered by Mind and Relate.
Reach offers a range of services and self help tools supporting children and young people to manage their emotional well being.
- Counselling-Face to face or on-line
- Therapeutic Group Work
- Peer Support Groups
- On Line self help tools and activities
We provide these services at own centres,at schools and other community venues. our staff team includes Counsellors,Primary Mental Health Workers, Occupational Therapists and volunteers. Whilst attending the Reach service, any child or young person has the right to:
- request a different worker
- access any information that we hold on them
- refuse the service, if they do not want to engage