Wellbeing for Coventry offers a model of mental health support designed around:
• Wellbeing hubs offering drop-in advice and signposting services 365 days a year.
• A recovery academy to provide groups and courses and one-to-one support
• 3 tiers of community short-term and intensive support
• Outreach mental health support for Black, Minority Ethnic & Asian communities (Tamarind & Sahil)
Wellbeing for Coventry is aimed at supporting people in Coventry aged 18 and over
• At risk from developing mental ill health
• Those that are experiencing mental ill health to live well.
Coventry and Warwickshire Mind, Sahil and Tamarind work closely with specialist mental health services to support people who have acute mental health conditions requiring speclalist interventions.