Age UK Coventry & Warwickshire offers a free and confidential information and advice service for anyone over 18, their families and carers.
Our help can make the difference between just managing and really living life. We can often help you directly, and if not, we will put you in touch with someone who can.
How can you help me?
- You can talk to one of our trained and experienced information and advice officers either on the phone or by popping into one of our centres.
- Here you can chat to one of our friendly and helpful receptionists, who can often answer simple queries themselves, or arrange an appointment with an adviser if needed.
- We also stock a wide range of free information guides and leaflets written for the benefit of older people.
- Home visits can sometimes be arranged.
- You can also download advice guides, information leaflets and factsheets on the Age UK website.
Age UK Coventry & Warwickshire always provides free, impartial information and advice. Here are some of the areas we can help with:
- Welfare Benefits – Entitlement and filling in forms
- Housing Options
- Help at Home
- Care Options
- Wills, Power of Attorney and Probate
- Family and Personal Matters
- Leisure, Social and Learning Activities
- Local Services
- Money Matters
- Your Rights to Social Services