funded places2 year old
funded places3 and 4 year old
funded placesTax free
Early Learning with Bernie
I'm an Ofsted registered childminder based in the Coundon area of Coventry. I was recently graded 'Good' in my last Ofsted inspection.
I have a 9 year old son who is used to sharing his mummy and toys and loves the company of other children.
I offer a clean, safe and fun environment for children to learn and develop.
I plan and support children’s learning and development by providing children with activities that meet the national framework – EYFS
I have plenty of indoor and outdoor space and also visit local parks, libraries and places of interest.
I regularly attend stay & play groups and soft play areas for the children to socialise with others.
I have a Level 3 Early Years Educator Diploma and working towards a Level 3 SENCO.
I hold public liability insurance and my vehicle is insured for business use.
I am an eligible childcare provider for the use of funded hours, tax credits, childcare vouchers and tax free childcare.
Who to contact
- 07454 724206 07454 724206
Where to go
- Early Learning with Bernie
CV6 2PXView CV6 2PX on a map
£35.00 (AM/PM) Per half day
£10.00 Before school
£10.00 After school
- Childcare Vouchers Accepted Full Day is 7:30-17:00 hrs
- Wheelchair Access
- All childcare providers are expected under the Equality Act 2010 to make 'reasonable adjustments' to meet the needs of disabled children. The Early Years Foundation Stage also states that "Providers must have and implement a policy and procedure to promote equality of opportunity for children in their care, including support for children with special educational needs or disabilities"
- This setting has not provided up-to-date vacancy information - please contact them directly for vacancies from September 2023
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07.30 17.00 Tuesday 07.30 17.00 Wednesday 07.30 17.00 Thursday 07.30 17.00 Friday 07.30 17.00
- Offers school pickups
- Coundon Primary School
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection outcome
Inspection outcome Date type Outcome 26/06/2023 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
This childcare provider has indicated that they offer or have experience caring for children with specific needs. They have a Level 3 Early Years Educator Diploma and working towards a Level 3 SENCO – please contact the provider direct for further details.