Coundon couple Jackie and Warren Kemp opened a Community Hub at the start of July. Conveniently placed at the crossroads of Barker Butts Lane and Mosely Avenue, Covenant and Kingdom is a self-funded social enterprise focusing on Work and Wellbeing.
Free Support, Services and Events include:
- Help for unemployed individuals to get back into the workplace via Workshops and 1-2-1 support.
- Walk and Talk - a weekly chance to have a cuppa, conversation and gentle exercise walking locally.
- The Bereavement Journey - a six week course helping people overcome loss of a loved one.
- Help with debt and money management via CAP (Christians against Poverty).
- You can donate food and toiletries at the Hub which will go directly to Coventry Foodbanks.
If you would like to learn more or have an idea for a community service you can provide or help with then, get in touch with Jackie and Warren