We're Acas, the Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service.
We work with millions of employers and employees every year to improve workplace relationships. We're an independent public body that receives funding from the government.
The Acas helpline is for anyone who needs employment law or workplace advice, including employers, employees and workers.
Contact us for confidential, free advice. We can talk through:
- any work-related problem or question you have
- what the law says and how it relates to you
- good practice at work
- your options, including any risks and benefits
You do not have to give any personal details.
Who to contact
- 0300 123 1100 - helpline 0300 123 1100 - helpline
- Scan to visit this website
If you cannot hear or speak on the phone, you can contact us using Relay UK text relay: 18001 0300 123 1100.
You can use Relay UK with the Relay UK app or a textphone. You type what you want to say and get text replies from the helpline adviser.
If you cannot phone or use text relay, find out how to contact us in our accessibility statement.