SENDOffer 30 hours
funded places2 year old
funded places3 and 4 year old
funded placesTax free
I offer a warm and friendly environment for children and parents .I am a car owner which enables me to take the children to toddler groups, outings such as going to the park etc which the children love.
I have a good size garden with a lot of outside toys,the garden is safe and secure for the children to play in.Inside I have a wide range of activities e.g. jigsaws,lego,painting,play dough and dressing up clothes. I also enjoy baking with the children and sharing a book with them.
No smoking household.
Who to contact
- 07941 951662 07941 951662
Where to go
CV2 2ESView CV2 2ES on a map
- I do a daily rate depending on the hours. I accept childcare vouchers
- Wheelchair Access
- All childcare providers are expected under the Equality Act 2010 to make 'reasonable adjustments' to meet the needs of disabled children. The Early Years Foundation Stage also states that "Providers must have and implement a policy and procedure to promote equality of opportunity for children in their care, including support for children with special educational needs or disabilities"
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancies for 5-8's/Over 8's
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07.30 17:00 Tuesday 07.30 17:00 Wednesday 07.30 17:00 Thursday 07.30 17:00 Friday 07.30 17.00
- No Pets
- Offers school pickups
- Walsgrave Church of England Academy
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection outcome
Inspection outcome Date type Outcome 20/09/2017 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
This childcare provider has indicated that they offer or have experience caring for children with specific needs – please contact the provider direct for details.