Hereward College is a national college for young people with disabilities and additional needs. We offer specialist facilities for both day and residential learners as well as respite care breaks for 16 – 25 year olds.
Our respite care offers young people a taste of residential life, the chance to socialise with their peers, and take part in group and College activities.
Overnight stays are available during term time and at weekends.
Why stay at Hereward?
- High quality care (Care Quality Commission approved)
- Fully accessible accommodation
- Expert and highly trained staff
- Access to therapies and additional services
- Central location with excellent transport links