1, 2, 3 Count with me Family Learning play and stay at Wood Side Family Hub
Free of charge
These are free sessions for parents and their pre school children. Parents and children both attend each session. The session will take place in Family Hubs for you to enjoy with your child.
The tutor will lead a range of activities aimed at your child, to support them to learn about maths and number in the early years. The activities will be fun and interactive, with plenty of resources and activities for you at home and in the community.
To enrol please visit our website or come along to the venue.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Kate / Steve
- 024 7697 8730 / 024 7697 1301 024 7697 8730 / 024 7697 1301
- email@example.com firstname.lastname@example.org
- Family Learning Enrolment
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Wood Side Family Hub
CV3 3GLView CV3 3GL on a map
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Session Information
- 17/01/2023 - 21/03/2023
- You need to be a parent / grandparent / carer of a child at pre-school children in Coventry. Places are limited and will be allocated on a first-come-first-served basis. When the course is full, no other enrolments can take place. To enable you to fully access the information and activities on this course you will need to be confident in Speaking and Listening at E2. Our ‘Positive Parenting for Families’ courses help us to become more confident parents. Our ‘English and Maths in the primary school’ courses explain the ways these subjects are taught in modern British primary schools.