Hermit's Hollow Play Park - Coombe's Abbey
Introducing Hermit’s Hollow, Coombe Abbey’s brand-new play park in Coventry.
Full of adventure, your children can freely explore the Hermit’s talking tube, clamber high amongst treetops on the Canopy Spire or whizz back to the ground on the spiralling tube.
Conveniently located near Go Ape. Your children can jump from one fun activity to the next when heading over to Hermit’s Hollow.
Refreshments kiosk also available serving hot and cold drinks, doughnuts and more.
Perfect for all the family.
Who to contact
- 02476 453720 02476 453720
- Hermit's Hollow Play Park
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Coombe Abbey Park
CV3 2ABView CV3 2AB on a map
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Session Information
10:00 to 18:00
- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday
- £3.95 per child Adults can enter the play centre free of charge