funded places2 year old
funded places3 and 4 year old
I have been registered since 2003.
I go to 2 toddler groups a week and visit lots of different parks in Coventry,Warwick and Leamington etc.We also go to the local library and visit Coventry Transport Museum.
I have a very large, outdoor enclosed garden with a trampoline,sand and water area, treehouse,secret garden area,digging area "two terraces", greenhouse and a vegetable patch.
I always update my knowledge by attending regular training courses e.g. First Aid,Food and Hygiene,Safeguarding Children,How to manage children's behaviour. I have recently achieved a Level 3 Diploma in Children's and Young People's Workforce.I follow the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and standards.
Who to contact
- 07814 706697 07814 706697
Where to go
CV5 9JJView CV5 9JJ on a map
- Accept childcare vouchers
- Wheelchair Access
- All childcare providers are expected under the Equality Act 2010 to make 'reasonable adjustments' to meet the needs of disabled children. The Early Years Foundation Stage also states that "Providers must have and implement a policy and procedure to promote equality of opportunity for children in their care, including support for children with special educational needs or disabilities"
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancies for 0-4's for the Summer Term
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Tuesday 07.15 18:00 Wednesday 07.15 18:00 Thursday 07.15 18:00
- Offers school pickups
Allesley Hall Primary School
St Johns Church of England Primary Academy
- Castle Keep Pre-School Allesley Primary (nursery) Allesley playgroup
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection outcome
Inspection outcome Date type Outcome 13/11/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
I can offer special needs to children who are tube fed, have wheelchair access, and I have done epi pen training