Wonder Years Nursery and Holiday Club
funded places2 year old
funded places3 and 4 year old
funded placesTax free
We are one of the largest nurseries in Coventry. We have 8 spacious classrooms and a very large play area. Toddlers have their own garden and our 3 to 4 year old children can access an outdoor classroom to enhance their learning.
We have 9 CCTV cameras around the building and a finger ID entry system. All staff have their DBS Checks and are constantly updating their training.
We offer free 15 hours per week to all 3 and 4 year olds. (We offer 30 hours to eligible parents of 3 and 4 year olds) We also offer the funded 15 hours to eligible 2 year olds.
Who to contact
- 024 7668 8111 024 7668 8111
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
807 Foleshill Road
CV6 5HSView CV6 5HS on a map
We are opposite LIDL at the Blue Ribbon Island. We are very close to the Ricoh Arena on the A444, giving easy access to the M6 - Rugby - Bedwoth and Nuneaton. There are bus stops right outside the Nursery for buses going into Town every 5 mins. We have our own private car park and a ramp for disabled access.
Per half day
£52.00 Per day
£235.00 Per week
- Accept childcare vouchers 10% discount for siblings £30.00 Registration fee Weekly fee to be paid 51 weeks a year regardless of attendance.
- Wheelchair Access
- All childcare providers are expected under the Equality Act 2010 to make 'reasonable adjustments' to meet the needs of disabled children. The Early Years Foundation Stage also states that "Providers must have and implement a policy and procedure to promote equality of opportunity for children in their care, including support for children with special educational needs or disabilities".
- Immediate vacancies
- No vacancies available for the summer term
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 17:30 Tuesday 07:30 17:30 Wednesday 07:30 17:30 Thursday 07:30 17:30 Friday 07:30 17:30
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection outcome
Inspection outcome Date type Outcome 20/10/2022 Inspection (Early Years Register) Requires Improvement
This childcare provider has indicated that they offer or have experience caring for children with specific needs – please contact the provider direct for details