We offer the following services:
- home and business fire safety advice and support
- working with families and children and young people with fire setting behaviour
- schools education packages for fire and road safety ( Foundation Stage to Key Stage 4)
- home safety checks citywide in dwellings
- support for practitioners engaged with children and families where fire risk has been identified
The Home Safety Check is a FREE service for residents of Coventry where risk and vulnerability has been identified. A team of local trained fire-fighters will provide education and advice on home fire safety . This information is based on individual lifestyles and includes the fitting of a smoke alarm if this is deemed necessary.
Call 0800 389 5525 or register via www.wmfs.net to request fire safety information and support and to find out if you are eligible for a FREE fire safety check in your home.