Free training for children aged 4 -15 who would like to learn to ride a bike and pick up some basic cycling skills.
There are bikes to borrow if you do not have one. The training includes:
- starting and stopping
- looking behind
- using gears
The training is delivered by Coventry City Council’s cycle training team who also run Bikeability courses in schools.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The training will take place outside, so please dress appropriately.
- Bikes and helmets are available on request for use during the training.
- Bookings are limited to one session per child to enable as many children as possible to take part.
- Xcel Leisure Centre, Mitchell Avenue, Canley CV4 8DY
- Moat House Leisure and Neighbourhood Centre, Winston Avenue CV2 1DX
For any queries regarding child cycle training, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.