The Moat House has got it sorted when it comes to children's activities!
There is something for everyone to try. Learn some football skills with the Football Foundation coaches, pop and lock in the Street dance classes or try your hand at fencing.
Children's Holiday Activities
A fun packed city wide programme suited for children aged 1 - 15 years. There is a range of brilliant activities on offer!
Inspire Activities After School Programme
Our term time only programme of fun afterschool activities. Organise and delivered by experienced coaches in a fun environment.
For more information call 024 7684 1720
Junior fitness has dedicated equipment designed purposely for 8 to 15 years old. Treadmills, cross trainers and water rowers, resistance machines that train all muscle groups. Children will learn how to exercise correctly and safely while improving their overall fitness levels.
- The equipment can complement other sports in school from Football to swimming
- Opening times are 4pm - 7pm Mondays, Tuesdays, Fridays
- All children receive a gym induction and program when they first start
- Junior Fitness is always fully supervised by a gym instructor
- There will also be circuit training and multi sports in the sports hall in some sessions
- There are different challenges with prizes throughout the year for Easter, Xmas etc.
Please see the website for further details of activities available