Forest Friends is situated in the Canal Basin, so it is a short walk into the City Centre, surrounded by the main road networks, we are perfect location for commuters/public transport.
On top of this perfect location, we have a very large garden, and we do as much outdoors as we do indoors. Here at Forest Friends Day Nursery we are bringing nature and nurture together, our mission is to provide a friendly, caring and secure environment where your child’s happiness and well-being is paramount; with a dedicated team of Early Years Professionals committed to delivering the highest quality childcare and education for children from 3 months to 5 years.
Our core values:
• To create a stimulating environment to inspire the development of happy, healthy and educated children.
• To provide nourishing, wholesome and delicious home-cooked meals, made from fresh ingredients to promote healthy eating.
• To work in partnership with you at every stage of your child’s progression.
• To provide a setting that promotes equality and the values of diversity.
• Empowering children to form secure relationships and develop caring friendships.
• We encourage independence at all ages to build confidence and self-reliance in preparation for school.