What is a Buggy Workout?
The buggy workout is a fitness class for new mums wanting to get back in shape after their new arrival. It is a fun and enjoyable post natal outdoor circuit class where mum and baby can enjoy the fresh air.
Benefits of the buggy workout:
- A safe and effective postnatal workout with a qualified postnatal instructor
- Mix of power walking and toning exercises to improve the posture and strengthen the core muscles
- No equipment required so that means you are able to do all the exercises at home or out and about by yourself
- Meet other mums in a similar situation
- Social class with time to chat to other mums bring baby with you in your buggy
- A fun and enjoyable class
What to bring with you:
Please wear suitable clothes and footwear to exercise in
Bring a bottle of water to keep hydrated
Bring a coat in case it rains etc
Mondays (10:30-11:30), Longford Park, Coventry
Wednesdays (10:30-11:30), War Memorial Park, Coventry