funded places2 year old
funded places3 and 4 year old
funded placesTax free
I have an NVQ Level 2 (City and Guilds) and Cache Level 3 award in Children's Care and Education. I have also a Paediatric First Aid Certificate and attended courses on Food Hygiene, Managing Children's Behaviour and achieved the Adult Education service credit and learning framework course on Story Sacks (Level 2, 3 credits).
I try to attend the local toddler groups in the area and visit the local parks. I try to have a time where we can do a little basic cooking and decorating of cakes. I visit other childminders in the area so that children I care for have a big group of friends. I have a park within walking distance where we can go and have picnics.
Who to contact
- 024 7672 8525 024 7672 8525 07960 580350 07960 580350
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Happyhands Childminding
CV5 8EXView CV5 8EX on a map
- Day and part day fees are available upon request. I accept all of the childcare vouchers through the parents employee scheme Offer funded places
- Wheelchair Access
- All childcare providers are expected under the Equality Act 2010 to make 'reasonable adjustments' to meet the needs of disabled children. The Early Years Foundation Stage also states that "Providers must have and implement a policy and procedure to promote equality of opportunity for children in their care, including support for children with special educational needs or disabilities"
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancies from September 2023 for 0-4's
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07.30 17.30 Tuesday 07.30 17.30 Wednesday 07.30 17.30 Thursday 07.30 17.30 Friday 07.30 16.30
- Tortoise, Cats, Budgies
- Offers school pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection outcome
Inspection outcome Date type Outcome 23/01/2020 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good