Boomerang Out of School - Clifford Bridge
Children can relax and enjoy different areas in the room such as we have a reading area which has a wicker tent and a comfy sofa to relax and enjoy a good read of a book.
We have a gaming area where we have a Nintendo Wii and a range of games for the children to play and enjoy with each other.
We have a craft area where children have access to different resources and materials such as paint, a range of different types of paper, stencils and much more where they can create pictures of their choice.
We also have a range of activities for all children to enjoy such as a football table, board games, a play kitchen where children have enjoyed being chefs with their own aprons and hats…. Which we have had some children comparing themselves to Gordon Ramsey with their cooking skills.
Children enjoy Lego, Marble run, and just having a great time.
Children also enjoy playing outside when its warmer outside where they enjoy big games such as different types of tig, Basketball, Football, trim trail and many more
Who to contact
- 07934 357830 07934 357830
- Clifford Bridge Academy website
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Clifford Bridge Primary School
Coombe Park Road
CV3 2PDView CV3 2PD on a map
- After School Session 1 3.15-4.45 £8.50 After School Session 2 3.15-5.45 £12.50
- Age Ranges
- From 4 years to 11 years
- All childcare providers are expected under the Equality Act 2010 to make 'reasonable adjustments' to meet the needs of disabled children. The Early Years Foundation Stage also states that "Providers must have and implement a policy and procedure to promote equality of opportunity for children in their care, including support for children with special educational needs or disabilities".
- Contact the school direct for vacancy details
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:45 08:45 Monday 15:15 17:45 Tuesday 07:45 08:45 Tuesday 15:15 17:45 Wednesday 07:45 08:45 Wednesday 15:15 17:45 Thursday 07:45 08:45 Thursday 15:15 17:45 Friday 07:45 08:45 Friday 15:15 17:45
- Clifford Bridge Academy
The environment is very inclusive and will always be adapted to meet any childrens needs when necessary.Risk assessments are put in place to ensure childrens safety and that any potential hazards or problems are resolved beforehand. Staff members are always going on training to further their knowledge on SEND and are willing to go on other training suggested to them in order to promote equality for all children
This childcare provider has indicated that they offer or have experience caring for children with specific needs – please contact the provider direct for details.