funded places2 year old
funded places3 and 4 year old
funded placesTax free
I have an NVQ Level 3 in Children's Care Learning and Development, Paediatric First Aid,Safeguarding children, Understanding and analysing behaviour,Encouraging children's self esteem, Physical and Child development .
We attend many local activities and visit places of interest library, indoor soft play areas, farm/zoo, Coombe Abbey. Conkers, Ryton Pool, local parks and nature walks.
I often try new activities and places of interest - I meet regularly with other childminders and their children so that all the children can interact with others
Children feel secure happy and valued in my home which is a stimulating and friendly environment with plenty of varied activities that are tailored to each child's next steps and development.
I like to work together with parents on children's health and development.
I have a nice size garden,with a play house, swings/slide, tents, sand/water play, and all other outdoor toys.
Who to contact
Where to go
34 Hurst Road
CV6 6EJView CV6 6EJ on a map
- I accept childcare vouchers
- Wheelchair Access
- All childcare providers are expected under the Equality Act 2010 to make 'reasonable adjustments' to meet the needs of disabled children. The Early Years Foundation Stage also states that "Providers must have and implement a policy and procedure to promote equality of opportunity for children in their care, including support for children with special educational needs or disabilities"
- Immediate vacancies
- No Vacancies
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 18.00 Tuesday 07:30 18.00 Wednesday 07:30 18.00 Thursday 07:30 18.00
- Offers school pickups
- Grangehurst Primary School
- Grangehurst school Grangehurst Playgroup
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection outcome
Inspection outcome Date type Outcome 25/05/2022 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
This childcare provider has indicated that they offer or have experience caring for children with specific needs – please contact the provider direct for details.