Full time (7 days a week) Martial Arts and Fitness Academy.We teach 6 different martial arts and have something for every one. Head Instructor has over 37 years experience and his son Bhapinder Madahar is the Midlands Thai Boxing Champion.
Little Champions Programme
T.M.A. Academy's Little Champions programme is a modified martial arts programme suitable for children of all ages. Our intention is to help inspire our children to be fitter and healthier. In the process they will also achieve confidence, self respect and become academically high achievers.
The programme is a combination of ten phases taking the children from White Belt to Black Belt teaching them Life Skills, Safety Skills and Martial Arts Skills.
Whilst training in the TMA Academy's Little Champion's Programme the child will take part in :
- Muay Thai Boxing (Child's Syllabus)
- Combat Submission Wrestling (Child's Syllabus)
- Jeet Kune Do (Child's Syllabus)
- Kali - Silat (Child's Syllabus)
- Lil' Dragons Programme (4 to 8 years)
- Bully Buster (Make your child bully proof)
- Stix4Kids Programme
- Success for Life