funded places2 year old
funded places3 and 4 year old
funded placesTax free
I am a qualified teacher and have undertaken training in Paediatric First Aid (and a refresher course), gained a Heart Start certificate and achieved the Introduction to Childminding Practice .I am currently registered for a Foundation Degree in Early Years through the Open University, I have a Certificate in Early Years Practice ( Level 4)
I attend local groups, childminding groups,Rhyme Time and Footsteps into Books sessions.During the school holidays I try to plan arts and craft activities , trips to the Memorial Park,museums,soft play centres i.e Wacky Warehouse, g, have picnics,
I have a garden with a slide ride on toys etc and also live close to the local park.
I liaise with parents regarding the family's diet,child's allergies,preferences etc, if very specific needs I ask parents to provide meals and keep a food diary.
My main priority is to cater to the needs of all children in my setting and promote activities/outings etc that appeal to different age groups. I work with my mother who is my full-time registered assistant.
Who to contact
- 0776 6562664 0776 6562664
Where to go
CV4 8LHView CV4 8LH on a map
Spacious house with large garden for outdoor play in Eastern Green close to schools , local shops and Eastern Green Park.
£5.00 - pre school age
£5.00 - school age Per hour
- Accept childcare vouchers
- Wheelchair Access
- All childcare providers are expected under the Equality Act 2010 to make 'reasonable adjustments' to meet the needs of disabled children. The Early Years Foundation Stage also states that "Providers must have and implement a policy and procedure to promote equality of opportunity for children in their care, including support for children with special educational needs or disabilities"
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancies for 0-4's, 5-8's, Over 8's (f/t and p/t places available)
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:00 18:30 Tuesday 07:00 18:30 Wednesday 07:00 18:30 Thursday 07:00 18:30 Friday 07:00 18:30
- Offers school pickups
- St John Vianney Catholic Primary Academy
- St John Vianney
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection outcome
Inspection outcome Date type Outcome 30/08/2023 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
This childcare provider has indicated that they offer or have experience caring for children with specific needs – please contact the provider direct for details