Free Parenting Plan
Knowing where to begin when thinking about discussing or deciding the arrangements for your children following a separation or divorce can be difficult. Oratto have produced a free downloadable parenting plan to help parents discuss and decide these arrangements, and how they wish to co-parent their children after a family break-up.
Our parenting plan includes sections on:
- How often the children will be with each parent during the school week
- How the weekends are shared
- Arrangements for Christmas, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, birthdays etc
- Arrangements for school holidays, bank holidays and inset days
- Arrangements for school events and parents' evenings
- How you will communicate with each other and the children when they are with the other parent
- Arrangements for medical and dental appointments
- Who has responsibility for specific decision making, including clarity over which decisions require joint approval
- The process for dispute resolution
- Arrangements regarding religious and faith based activities
- Arrangements for special family events
- Arrangements relating to contact time with grandparents and other family members
Parenting Plans can be used for a variety of purposes, including:
- Proposing suggested arrangements for the consideration of the other parent
- A mediation process
- Enabling a discussion between parents about child arrangements
- Formalising agreed arrangements for children
- Including a parenting plan with a C100 application for a child arrangements, specific issue or prohibited steps order.The Oratto Parenting Plan can be downloaded from the Family Law section on our website.
The Oratto Parenting Plan can be downloaded from the Family Law section on our website.