The Carers Trust Heart of England - Wellbeing Service is located within Coventry Central Library.
They are the one-stop shop for anyone who is providing care and support to a family member or friend. They can provide the following:
- Information and advice
- Support and guidance
- Access to a range of concessions such as the Passport to Leisure
- Carers Assessments (completed on behalf of Coventry City Council)
- Carers Support Groups
- Training for carers both 1:1 and group
- CRESS - Emergency Response Service
- Access to counselling and holistic support (concessionary fees may apply)
Anyone who is carer, planning on caring or recently ended their caring role can access the service directly and no referral is required.