Ambition works with anyone aged between 16 and 29 that lives in Coventry and isn’t in any form of employment, education or training (NEET).
With 20 partners on board, Ambition can support you in a range of ways, including:
- self-development and confidence building
- careers advice
- 1-2-1 support
- training and qualifications
- work experience and paid placements
- traineeships and apprenticeships
- business start-up support
The project is aiming to work with over 2400 young people to help them achieve their ambitions and realise their potential.
Our partnerships provide a unique opportunity to draw together skills and expertise from 20 organisations across the city so that young people can easily access them.
We’ll make it simple to move across our partners to make sure that you get the tailored support you need during your journey into employment, education or training.
We work with:
- Coventry City Council Employment Team
- Coventry and Warwickshire Shared Apprenticeship Scheme
- Adult Education Service
- Intensive Families Support Team
- City College
- Coventry and Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce Training
- Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Partnership Trust
- Coventry and Rugby IAPT
- CSW Sport
- Dame Kelly Holmes Trust
- Henley College Coventry
- Highlife Centre
- Orbit Heart of England
- Positive Youth Foundation
- Princes Trust
- Radio Plus
- SCCU Ltd
- Valley House
- Warwickshire Community and Voluntary Action
- WM Housing.