Do you have a 2 year old?
And are you in receipt of any of the following UK benefits?
- Guarantee Element of Pension Credit (GPC)
- Immigration and Asylum Act 1999 (IAA) Support
- Universal credit - this includes:
- Working Tax Credit earning less than £16,190 a year
- Working Tax Credit relating to a disability
- Income Support (IS)
- Job Seekers' Allowance (Income-Based)
- Income Related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA-IR)
- Child Tax Credit (CTC) with a household income of less than £16,190
Yes - then you qualify for a funded early education childcare place
Ask your childcare provider about claiming your funding - if you need childcare information please call the Family Information Service for details of childcare options in your local area.