Dyslexia Action is a charity and provider of services and support for people with dyslexia and literacy difficulties.
It provides services and support to children, adults, parents, educational institutions and employers.
The Coventry Centre offers:
- Free advice
- Screening and assessments
- Specialist literacy and numeracy tuition for children and adults
- Study skills for all ages
- Workplace consultancy
- Group screenings for schools and other educational institutions
- Awareness training for teachers
- Awareness talks for parents, teachers and other interested people
Please note that services are chargeable. Costs of services vary depending on the types of services requested, please enquire for specific costs.
The Centre offers a range of services to meet different budgets and needs, one size does not fit all and services and support are provided based on individual needs.
Support and services are offered for Coventry and surrounding areas.