Buzy Bee - An LEYC Nursery
funded places2 year old
funded places3 and 4 year old
funded placesTax free
Buzy Bee Nursery is a family run Nursery, which offers full and part-time sessions for children aged from 3 months to 5 years.
The focus is very much on development and learning through play. The two-storey nursery has been designed and prepared with the stimulation of young minds at the forefront of their thinking. They also have purpose-built outdoor classroom which provides a safe and exciting opportunity to for little explorers.
The ethos is simple, provide a setting and an experience that is all about placing the child and the family needs at the centre of what they offer. Sounds obvious doesn’t it? Please have a look for yourself.
Operating an open door policy, please do come and have a look for yourself, at Buzy Bee Nursery they believe that children flourish best when their personal, social and emotional needs are met, delivered consistently and in a supportive environment.
Offering FREE settling in sessions for your child before they start nursery life. They believe it’s extremely important for a child to feel safe and secure in the nursery environment before starting permanent sessions at the nursery.
What to expect from your child’s settling in sessions:
- We’ll start to build relationships with you and your child
- You’ll be able to meet our team and your child’s ‘key person’
- We’ll be able to find out your child’s likes and dislikes
- And what your child’s routine is at home, and any specific requirements you may have such as sleeps, meals and comforters
Their aim is that you and your child feel completely happy before you start permanent sessions with us.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Jose Diaz or Laura Baylis
- Contact Position
- Proprietor, General Manager
- 024 76464777 024 76464777
- Buzy Bee website
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Buzy Bee Nursery
145-147 Sutton Avenue
CV5 7ERView CV5 7ER on a map
£36.00 Morning session
£36.00 Afternoon session
- Upon registration we do charge one weeks fee, which will then be taken off your final invoice. We accept all childcare vouchers. 5% discount for 2 or more siblings attending the nursery at the same time
- Wheelchair Access
- All childcare providers are expected under the Equality Act 2010 to make 'reasonable adjustments' to meet the needs of disabled children. The Early Years Foundation Stage also states that "Providers must have and implement a policy and procedure to promote equality of opportunity for children in their care, including support for children with special educational needs or disabilities".
- Immediate vacancies
- Vacancies available
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 07:30 18:00 Tuesday 07:30 18:00 Wednesday 07:30 18:00 Thursday 07:30 18:00 Friday 07:30 18:00
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection outcome
Inspection outcome Date type Outcome 16/04/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
This childcare provider has indicated that they offer or have experience caring for children with specific needs – please contact the provider direct for details.