Autumn Fun at Wood Side Family Hub
Starting on 26th September and running for 11 weeks, these free sessions are for parents/carers with children aged between 0 to 5 years. Fun and interactive stay together, play together session for parents and their pre-school aged children with Family Learning to help your child to learn Maths and numbers in the early years.
* Use stories and songs to bring learning to life.
* Share resources with you and your child to enjoy during and after the sessions.
* Share ideas which will help you to support your child's development.
* Address any questions or concerns you may have regarding your child's learning and development.
Please enquire at the Family Hub or visit the Adult Education website https://www.coventry.gov.uk/adulted
Who to contact
- Kate - 02476978730 Kate - 02476978730 Steve - 02476971301 Steve - 02476971301
- firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
- Woodside Family Hub Facebook page
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Wood Side Family Hub
CV3 3GLView CV3 3GL on a map
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Session Information
09:30 to 11:30
- 26/09/2023 - 12/12/2023