How can the CIAS Advocacy Service help you?
- Someone independent that you can talk to about any difficulties you may face in accessing or receiving substance misuse services.
- A friendly helping hand when you need it most
- Independent information, advice and guidance
- We help ensure that the service you receive meets your needs
- Practical help to resolve the difficulties. challenges or issues you may face
CIAS Treatment Pathway Advocacy provides you with positive support to enable you to make progress, from when you first access treatment services, to the point when you leave.
The service is also open to family members, carers and concerned others
The service will be recommissioned in Nov 2017, contact centre for any changes. Swanswell provide housing support for people who have substance missuse issues age 18 years upwards.
Recovery Partnership provide substance missue treatment Contact Names Jacqui Regan Email: email@example.com tel 07854970770 or George McCranor tel 07854920929 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Landline 02476630135.