Working Families Help line for Parents and Carers
The Working Families helpline team can help.
The charity Working Families helps parents, carers and their advisors with all of their questions on their rights at work.
Parents, carers and their advisors can contact the Working Families Helpline on 0300 012 0312 for free advice and support. Helpline opening hours are: Monday to Friday 11:00am - 14:00pm
The Helpline Team is happy to answer queries on areas including
- maternity and paternity leave and pay; shared parental leave
- maternity discrimination
- parental leave
- time off for family emergencies
- the right to request flexible working
- in-work benefits
Help is also available by emailing email@example.com
Who to contact
- 0300 012 0312 0300 012 0312 Our helpline number is an 0300 number and costs the same as a national call, but should be included in any free minutes you have with your mobile phone provider Our helpline number is an 0300 number and costs the same as a national call, but should be included in any free minutes you have with your mobile phone provider
- Working Families Website
- Scan to visit this website