Access to good, reliable health information is essential to keep you informed about your condition and treatment options. It also enables you, together with medical staff, to make informed decisions about your healthcare.
Health Information Centre
The service provided by the Health Information Centre at University Hospital ensures that all patients, staff and visitors, have access to high quality health information on conditions, procedures and treatments.
The Centre offers:
- A wide range of health related books, leaflets and videos
- Internet access to quality websites and health databases
- A personal enquiry service by experienced staff to help you find the information you need
- Details of national and local support groups
- Computer access for our visitors to search for health related information
A friendly, informal environment where you can make your enquiry, browse, or simply relax in our lounge area.
The Centre is situated on the ground floor, in the main entrance to the University Hospital, Coventry.
Enquiries can also be made in person, by telephone (02476 966051)
or by email email@example.com.