The Care to Learn scheme can help with childcare costs while you study.
You must be aged under 20 at the start of your course.
You can get Care to Learn if:
- you’re a parent under 20 at the start of your training option
- you’re the main carer for your child
- you live in England
- you’re either a British citizen or a national of a European Economic Area (EEA) country
- your training option qualifies
- your childcare provider qualifies
Care to Learn is only available for publicly-funded training in England. This includes options that take place in:
- 6th forms in schools
- 6th form colleges
- other colleges and learning providers, including Foundation Learning
- your community at Family Hubs
Your learning provider can tell you if your course is eligible.