The Sahil Project supports Asian Women and men who are suffering from stress and isolation.
Services offered include befriending,outreach and home visits and counselling on a range of issues including anxiety,anger,stress,relationship problems,depression,cultural issues,domestic violence,forced marriages,sexuality issues,racism and any other problems.
We have a safe and protective environment where you are able to talk in complete confidence.
The coffee mornings are for younger Asian women, children also welcome.This is a peer support group promoting recovery and building resilience through social contact.
- Coffee morning Wed 10.30am-12noon.
- Support Group Tue 10.30am-1pm.
- Healthy Walks Wed 10am-1pm.
- Pattern making sewing classes 11am-1pm, cost £2.00.
- Sewing classes Friday 11am-1pm, cost £1.00.