Who can we help?
- People affected by brain and spine conditions
- Medical and educational professionals dealing with the effects of brain and spine conditions
Where do we work?
- Across the United Kingdom.
What do we do?
- Provide information and support for adults and children affected by neurological conditions
- Develop training and tools for medical and educational professionals
How do we help?
- Helpline - specialist neuroscience nurses available 24 hours a week
- Booklets and Factsheets - available on a wide range of neurological symptoms, conditions and investigative techniques
- Training resources - developing materials to help professionals in both the medical and educational fields: see our