Wood Side Family Hub
A family hub is a place where children, young people and their families can go when in need of help and support. They will provide early help and support for families, children and young people aged 0-19 years up to age 24 where a young person has a disability. The people working in the family hub will work in partnership with you and your community. They will help you find and get help from different services in the area and will be able to give you information, advice and support.
Who can access a family hub?
There will be a range of services available. Some will be available only to those who have the greatest needs but there will also be services available to any family, child or young person who needs them (for example baby health clinics and adult education classes).
Examples of services offered
- Support for young people aged 11 to 19 (targeted youth support work)
- Family support which may be offered within the home
- Support to children with special educational needs and their families
- A range of child and family health activities including baby wellbeing clinic and C-Card distribution points
- Parenting support
- Support with managing finances and getting back into work or training
How do I get help from a family hub?
Getting help from a family hub is simple. You can walk in during opening times which will be widely publicised, you can telephone, or a professional person can refer you. Wherever you live in the city, you will be able to get help from one of our eight family hubs.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- 024 7697 8090 024 7697 8090
- Wood Side Family Hub
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
CV3 3GLView CV3 3GL on a map