Finding out that you or someone you know has dementia can be overwhelming. Our dementia connect service offers information and practical guidance to help you understand the condition, cope with day to day challenges and prepare for the future.
Face to face, over the telephone, by email or in writing, our dementia advisers will help you to:
- Remain independent and stay active for as long as possible
- Get the information and advice you need to make informed decisions about your wellbeing
- Find other local services and groups and signpost you to dementia specific groups and services in the local community
- Help you to navigate social care services
- Provide tips to make a home dementia friendly
- Provide advice on how to cope and live well with dementia
We currently have a virtual activity group/café running every Friday from 1.15pm-2.30pm via ZOOM
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details of how to join these sessions
Please note, this a temporary service until face to face social groups can resume.