MagiKats Coventry South offers out-of-school maths and English tuition for children of all ages, from pre-school to GCSE, enabling students to achieve their full potential. Our weekly workshops take place in a welcoming and interactive learning environment where students can positively engage with their tuition. MagiKats follows the UK National Curriculum and the students learn through traditional teaching methods, with trained mentors, rather than computers.
There are several reasons why MagiKats works to help every child, no matter their age or ability:
- Our programmes are individually created for each child or teenager, ensuring that we can support in the right areas, at the right time
- Our workshops are arranged so that students can have 1:1 support when needed
- Whether studying maths or English, elements such as study skills, thinking skills and problem-solving skills are incorporated at all stages
- Our combination of group work, tuition and the use of hands-on activities ensures a multi-sensory approach to learning
- Every member of the MagiKats team has one goal – to support each and every student achieve their full potential – whatever that might be