All Sorts At All Souls School - Pre-School
funded places2 year old
funded places3 and 4 year old
funded placesTax free
We are an independent PVI provision that provides care for children from 2 years of age and operate in a large room on the All Souls School site.
We offer Early Education Funding via different models, please contact the setting for more information. Our Extended Services provision also offers Breakfast Club and Afterschool.
Our staff team have a wealth of knowledge and experience
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Sharon Bennett
- Contact Position
- All Sorts Business Manager
- 024 7671 1973 024 7671 1973
- All Sorts at All Souls School Pre School
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- All Sorts
All Souls RC Infant School
CV5 8EDView CV5 8ED on a map
2 year olds per session
£19.00 3 year olds per session
- Early Education Funding can be used for our morning and afternoon sessions, any other sessions attended would incur a charge as below: Lunch Club - £7.25 per session Hot Dinner - £2.96 Privately paid extra hours for funded children - £7.75 per hour Breakfast Club (07.45-08.30) - £7.50 per session After School Club (15:15-16:30) - £8.00 per session After School Club (15:15 to 18:00) - £13.50 per session
- Wheelchair Access
- All childcare providers are expected under the Equality Act 2010 to make 'reasonable adjustments' to meet the needs of disabled children. The Early Years Foundation Stage also states that "Providers must have and implement a policy and procedure to promote equality of opportunity for children in their care, including support for children with special educational needs or disabilities".
- Immediate vacancies
- Very limited Vacancies for Over 2's
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:15 11:15 Tuesday 08:15 11:15 Wednesday 08:15 11:15 Thursday 08:15 11:15 Friday 08:15 11:15 Monday 11.15 12.15 Tuesday 11.15 12.15 Wednesday 11.15 12.15 Thursday 11.15 12.15 Friday 11.15 12.15 Monday 12.15 15.15 Tuesday 12.15 15.15 Wednesday 12.15 15.15 Thursday 12.15 15.15 Friday 12.15 15.15
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection outcome
Inspection outcome Date type Outcome 01/07/2022 Inspection (Early Years Register) Outstanding
We are an inclusive setting and our practitioners have training in specific areas such as Portage, Wellcomm, Sign Language, Behaviour Management many have expertise of working with children who have SEND.
We work in partnership with any outside agencies that offer support to children with SEND and our SENCo meets regularly with professionals to ensure that we are all working collaboratively.