Situated in the heart of Earlsdon, Earlsdon Carnegie Community Library (ECCL)* provides a welcoming, free-to-access space for the community. As well as being a lending library for both adults and children, we offer:
- free wifi
- computer access with printing/scanning/photocopying facilities
- hot and cold drinks
- a comfortable meeting area
- access to newspapers, magazines etc.
- a used bookshop
- a space for various specialist interest groups to meet
- a venue for a number of different children's events
Plus a whole lot more!
Check out our website www.earlsdonlibrary.org.uk for further details.
*Please note that despite being fully volunteer run and led, ECCL is still part of Coventry City Libraries and can be utilised with a Coventry Libraries card.