P3 Housing Advice & Support at Aspire Family Hub
What we do
This service works alongside families who need support to maintain their home, or move on from temporary housing to a more stable place to live.
We work alongside you and your family so that you can identify your goals, and provide support so that you can achieve them, addressing any housing-related needs along the way.
We can support you with:
- Housing advice
- Managing your tenancy
- Health and wellbeing
- Signposting to other services
- Advice to access financial support
You can access this service if you are:
- A family living in Coventry and
- At risk of losing your tenancy/mortgage or
- In temporary accommodation and need support to move on
Services are currently by APPOINTMENT ONLY.
Who to contact
- 0808 196 2660 0808 196 2660
Where to go
- Aspire Family Hub
CV1 2SFView CV1 2SF on a map
Time / Date Details
- Time of day
- Session Information
- Please contact us to make an appointment