Disabled Living Foundation
DLF is a national charity providing impartial advice, information and training on equipment for independent living since 1969. It is a founder member of the Information Standard, a certification scheme for health and social care information.
- Living made easy is an impartial advice and information website about daily living equipment and other aspects of independent living.
- AskSARA which helps you find useful advice and products that make daily living easier; by choosing a topic and answering some questions you receive a personalised report with advice and relevant products.
Who to contact
- Helpline 10am-4pm Mon-Fri 0300 999 0004 Helpline 10am-4pm Mon-Fri 0300 999 0004 Switchboard 9am-5pm Mon-Fri 020 7289 6111 Switchboard 9am-5pm Mon-Fri 020 7289 6111
- Disabled Living Foundation
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
Disabled Living Foundation, Unit 1, 34
SW11 3SEView SW11 3SE on a map