funded places2 year old
funded places3 and 4 year old
funded placesTax free
I am a Ofsted registered childminder and hold a valid Paediatric first aid certificate and Safeguarding certificate and have completed the Cache Diploma in Home Based Childcare. I am also working towards gaining other qualifications in phonics, mathematics and higher level childcare.
I also work with my partner who is a registered assistant meaning I can offer both a male and female role model within the setting.
I have lots of toys within my setting that children will have access to such as Lego, play dough, arts and crafts, jigsaws interactive toys, instruments and lots more.
I plan to take children out each week to explore local woods, go to parks or soft play areas and explore our local area such as shops, transport and people.
I also attend where possible a mums and tots group at Cannon Park Primary where the children have the chance to play with other children. I have an allotment where the children regularly join me to help dig. plant and water different fruit and vegetable plants it is still a work in progress but we are currently growing gooseberries, strawberries and giant pumpkins.
I also like to take the children to the Xcel centre to take part in suitable activities such as active tots where children can enjoy a selection of games and a tots group where children can play in the soft play area.
I have a large garden with a large Wendy House, ball crawl, trikes, slides, little tykes climber and various other toys. The garden is completely enclosed and a close watch is kept on children at all times.
Who to contact
Where to go
CV4 8EPView CV4 8EP on a map
- Age Ranges
- 0-4years olds only (Exceptions made for older child if a younger sibling attends setting full time)
- No wheelchair access
- Wheelchair Access
- All childcare providers are expected under the Equality Act 2010 to make 'reasonable adjustments' to meet the needs of disabled children. The Early Years Foundation Stage also states that "Providers must have and implement a policy and procedure to promote equality of opportunity for children in their care, including support for children with special educational needs or disabilities"
- Immediate vacancies
- No Vacancies from September 2023
- Opening Times
Opening Times Day Opening Time Closing Time Monday 08:00 18:00 Tuesday 08:00 18:00 Wednesday 08:00 18:00 Thursday 08:00 18:00 Friday 08:00 18:00
- Fish, Cats, Rabbits, Snakes, Dogs, Bearded Dragon
- Offers school pickups
- Ofsted URN
- Link to latest Ofsted inspection report
- Inspection outcome
Inspection outcome Date type Outcome 03/05/2019 Inspection (Early Years Register) Good
This childcare provider has indicated that they offer or have experience caring for children with specific needs – please contact the provider direct for details.