Age UK Coventry and Warwickshire - Information and Advice Service
Age UK Coventry & Warwickshire offers a free and confidential information and advice service for anyone over 50, their families and carers.
If you live in Coventry and are over 18 with a physical health condition and/or dementia we can also support you
- You can talk to one of our trained and experienced information and advice officers.
- We also stock a wide range of free information guides and leaflets written for the benefit of older people.
- Home visits or community venue visits can sometimes be arranged.
Age UK Coventry & Warwickshire always provides free, impartial information and advice. Here are some of the areas we can help with:
- Welfare benefits – entitlement/enquiries and filling in forms
- Housing options
- Help at home
- Care options
- Wills, power of attorney
- Money matters
- Help you to navigate the social care system
Who to contact
- 02476 433983 02476 433983 02476231999 02476231999
- Age UK Coventry and Warwickshire- website
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- Age UK Coventry and Warwickshire
7, Warwick Row
CV1 1EXView CV1 1EX on a map
- Other notes
I&A Quality Programme
Age UK Coventry and Warwickshire's Information and Advice Service is proud to have received the I&A Quality Programme.
The programme has two main sets of benchmarks, which state that a service must show that it:
• Provides consistent, relevant and effective advice to clients and demonstrates this by providing sufficient information in their client records.
• Has clear and relevant systems and procedures in place to manage the delivery of consistent, good quality information and advice.
• Monitors its services and seeks feedback from clients and stakeholders.