Age UK Coventry & Warwickshire offers a free and confidential information and advice service for anyone over 50, their families and carers.
If you live in Coventry and are over 18 with a physical health condition and/or dementia we can also support you
- You can talk to one of our trained and experienced information and advice officers.
- We also stock a wide range of free information guides and leaflets written for the benefit of older people.
- Home visits or community venue visits can sometimes be arranged.
Age UK Coventry & Warwickshire always provides free, impartial information and advice. Here are some of the areas we can help with:
- Welfare benefits – entitlement/enquiries and filling in forms
- Housing options
- Help at home
- Care options
- Wills, power of attorney and probate
- Money matters
- Your rights to social services