Action for Autism Group (C.A.F.A.G)
Coventry Action For Autism Group is a support group run by parents for parents.
- A chance to meet other parents and look at issues and problems linked to Autism
- Information about help and support for Autistic children and their families
- Social activities for Autistic children and their families
They meet every second month at The Friends Meeting House, Hill Street, Coventry.
They also hold Coffee mornings from 10.00 to 12.00 on the 2nd Wednesday of every month, apart from school holidays
Refer to our Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Coventry-Action-For-Autism-Group-154749287871091/
Who to contact
- 024 7672 8988 024 7672 8988
- Scan to visit this website
Where to go
- The Friends Meeting House
CV1 4ANView CV1 4AN on a map