Young people can apply if:
- aged 14–16 and not expecting to achieve five GCSEs grades A-C
- aged 16–25 and not in education, training or are working less than 16 hours a week.
Our priority is to help young people who are:
- educational underachievers
- offenders and ex-offenders
- in or leaving care
There is funding available if you need help getting into education, employment or training - course fees, equipment etc…
There is specific funding available if you:
- are part of a youth project doing the ‘Community Space Challenge’(aged 14-17)
- are involved in a Kickz football project
- are an asylum seeker, refugee or from black and minority ethnic groups.*
*Funding has been donated by the Islamic Development Bank and Department of Communities and Local Government.