Warwickshire Family Information Service
The Family Information Service offers free help and advice on all aspects of family life to parents, carers, young people and anyone working with families in Warwickshire.
We provide information, advice and one-to-one support for families with children and young people aged 0 to 25 across Warwickshire on issues including:
- family relationships
- parenting support
- special educational needs and disabilities (SEND)
- health and wellbeing
What do we do?
We give free information and advice to parents and carers on a wide-range of issues affecting every day family life including:
- Choosing childcare– Everything you need to know about choosing childcare in Warwickshire.
- Help with money and debt – Including benefits you may be entitled to, financial help when bringing up children, help with childcare costs and much, much more.
- Parenting support – Support, information and advice for mums, dads, lone parents, new parents and parents to be and how you can develop your parenting skills.
- Employment rights for working parents – Including information on maternity and paternity rights and pay, adoption leave and flexible working.
- Disability support – Including financial support and details of local and national support services for families living with disability.
- Dealing with bullying – What is bullying and where you can get help if your child is being bullied.
- Warwickshire Directory of Services for the community - Find out about local organisations, groups and agencies that can provide activities, advice, services and support to you.
- Legal advice and support for families – Advice and guidance on legal issues that can affect family life and the support services that can help you.
- Counselling and bereavement services – Counselling services can provide families with support to help them come to terms with what is going on in their life.
- Support for young people - Looking for somewhere to go, something to do, or someone to listen?
Who to contact
- 01926 742274 01926 742274
- Scan to visit this website